The Government Records Collection comprise of documents held at the Turks and Caicos National Museum, Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands. It comprises 6 series of government records.
- EAP914/1/1/1: Despatches to the Colonial Secretary, 1850-1873 [1 volume]
- EAP914/1/1/2: Records of the Colonial Secretary: Corespondence to and from the Colonial Secretary Office, 1859-1973 [4 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/3: Despatches to the Governor in Chief , 1849-1860 [7 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/4: Legislative Council Records, 1850-1950 [11 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/5: Executive Council Records, 1850-1873 [8 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/6: Registrar General’s Office: Parish Register Records, 1822-1937 [5 volumes].
These volumes have been given on indefinite loan to the Turks and Caicos National Museum by His Excellency the Governor. They have been rebound and restored from a grant from the British Government. They were previously stored at the Governor's office and are now stored in the Repository for the Turks and Caicos National Museum, Grand Turk.