The Government Records Collection comprise of documents held at the Turks and Caicos National Museum, Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands. It comprises 6 series of government records.
- EAP914/1/1/1: Despatches to the Colonial Secretary, 1850-1873 [1 volume]
- EAP914/1/1/2: Records of the Colonial Secretary: Corespondence to and from the Colonial Secretary Office, 1859-1973 [4 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/3: Despatches to the Governor in Chief , 1849-1860 [7 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/4: Legislative Council Records, 1850-1950 [11 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/5: Executive Council Records, 1850-1873 [8 volumes]
- EAP914/1/1/6: Registrar General’s Office: Parish Register Records, 1822-1937 [5 volumes].
These volumes have been given on indefinite loan to the Turks and Caicos National Museum by His Excellency the Governor. They have been rebound and restored from a grant from the British Government. They were previously stored at the Governor's office and are now stored in the Repository for the Turks and Caicos National Museum, Grand Turk.
Share this page
Please consider the environment before printing