12 manuscripts dealing with tasawuf (Sufi doctrine), ritual practice, history and literature of two brotherhoods: Naqshbandiyah and Shattariyah. Texts of the manuscripts are used for teaching and ritual processes as well as fiqh.
Physical characteristics: European and Indonesian paper. The condition of manuscripts is critical and endangered, texts are washed out, pages are ripped apart and rotten.
- EAP352/1/1: Syair Tasawuf [25 Jumadil Akhir 1300H (1918)]
- EAP352/1/2: Tariqah Naqshbandiyah [19 Jumadil Akhir 1320H (1898)]
- EAP352/1/3: Tasawuf, Fiqh dan Tauhid [19th century]
- EAP352/1/4: Ilmu Tauhid [19th century]
- EAP352/1/5: Tasawuf dan Mantra [19th century]
- EAP352/1/6: Dalail al-Khairat [19th century copy of the famous work of Shadziliyah Sheikh of the 15th cent. Muhammad al-Jazuli from Northern Africa]
- EAP352/1/7: Ijazah Tariqah Naqshbandiyah [beginning of the 20th century]
- EAP352/1/8: Rukun Salat [19th century]
- EAP352/1/9: Fiqh [19th century]
- EAP352/1/10: Kumpulan Doa (Collection of Prayers) [19th century]
- EAP352/1/11: Penjelasan Tariqah Naqshbandiyah [beginning of the 20th century]
- EAP352/1/12: Tasawuf dan Fiqh [19th century]
Author: Sheikhs of Naqshbandiyah tariqah.