Arabic manuscripts and lithographs inherited by the archive owner from his father.
Extent: 19 Arabic manuscripts.
· EAP1309/1/1 Kitāb al-Raḥmah fī al-Ṭīb wa-al-Ḥikmah.
· EAP1309/1/2 Sharḥ al-Kāfiyah fī Uṣūl ʽIlm al-Ṭibb.
· EAP1309/1/3 Kitāb al-Mujarabbāt.
· EAP1309/1/4 Majmūʻ al-Mawlid.
· EAP1309/1/5 Majmūʻat al-ʻAqāʼid wa-al-Fiqh.
· EAP1309/1/6 Majmūʻat al-Taṣawwuf.
· EAP1309/1/7 Majmūʽat al-Fawāʼid.
· EAP1309/1/8 Majmūʽat al-Qiṣṣah.
· EAP1309/1/9 Qaṭr al-Nada.
· EAP1309/1/10 Nūr al-Lamʽah fī Khaṣāʼiṣ al-Jumʽah.
· EAP1309/1/11 Manẓūmat al-ʽAwāmil.
· EAP1309/1/12 Qaṣīdat al-Witriyah fi Madḥ Khayral-Bariyyah.
· EAP1309/1/13 Rawḍat al-ʽUlamāʼ.
· EAP1309/1/14 Rawḍah al-ʽUlamāʼ 2.
· EAP1309/1/15 Rawḍat al-ʽUlamāʼ 3.
· EAP1309/1/16 Rawḍah al-ʽUlamāʼ 4.
· EAP1309/1/17 Maʽdin al-Yawāqīt fi Manāqibal-Aʼimat al-Arbaʽah.
· EAP1309/1/18 Qaṣīdat al-Burdah.
· EAP1309/1/19 Jawharat al-Tawḥīd.
Custodial history: The collection was inherited from the owner's father, Sayyid Abdul Khadar Ba Alawi Mattul.
Arrangement: This is a private collection that was inherited from the father of the archive owner in 1990. The manuscripts are kept on shelves with no systematic catalogue or list. The order is based on the owner's memory of the location of the different manuscripts.
Alternative calendar and date: Islamic, 1031-c 1340 Hijri.