The central archive of the Ghana Railway Corporation (GRC), located in Takoradi. The railway corporation was founded in 1901, and the archives date back to that time. Since 1934 it is stored in its current location, in a building in the GRC's administrative complex in Takoradi's harbour. At at the height of its operation, the GRC had a network of about 947 kilometers of metric gauge and a workforce of around 11,000 employees.
Share this page
Please consider the environment before printing